Many college majors are in great demand, one of which is law majors. The reason for choosing a law major could be because you want to uphold justice, but actually, that’s not all if you go to law school. You may also be able to see some of the opinions of people who choose to go to law school here https://umcle.com/tag/maha-maven/.
Even though you have to memorize a lot of laws, you can get many benefits. But of course, you won’t get that if you are just a butterfly student, aka going back to college.
Here are 7 reasons to choose a law major for those of you who want to major in law.
1. Your chances of being accepted to study law are quite high. Mostly, it happens because some students are not accepted or capable in other majors, but they can be accepted in the law department.
2. Your character will be formed to be brave. This is because you have been trained to solve certain cases. So that your mentality has been trained to be tough.
3. Almost all require a legal expert. Starting from official agencies to ordinary people all need legal experts. This means it will give you higher job opportunities.
4. In addition to being a legal expert, if you are a law graduate, there are still many job opportunities for you. You can become a notary, legal consultant, diplomat, lecturer, lawyer, or work in well-known companies.
5. All aspects of life are related to the law. By looking at the laws that exist in your country today, then you might be able to understand what is meant by the law itself.
6. Law is currently a favorite science that many people are interested in. Many universities accept students majoring in law with quite a lot of quotas. Then it is certain that you will be able to enter the department. In addition, you will also feel the benefits of entering a law major after working.
7. By entering the law department, you will be taught to be a critical person, able to analyze problems more deeply, sensitively, communicatively, straightforwardly, and much more.